Chair of Ethics and Christian Thought
The Chair of Ethics and Christian Thought is an IQS space for encounter and academia that is intended:
- To prompt reflection on the ethical scope of professions associated with business, economics, chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial engineering and general science, and on important social matters.
- To encourage awareness of the Christian faith, and to prompt personal and community religious experience.
- To provide voluntary activities in keeping with the realities of today's society, particularly in the most underprivileged sectors.
- "Christian Social Thought" (ADE)
- "Business Ethics & CSR" (ADE)
- "Ethics of Technoscience" (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Industrial Engineering)
- "Christianity and Society in the 21st Century"
- "Person, Economy and Society: Film Analysis"
- "Science, Technology and Society" (ADE)
- "Social and Cooperation: National"
- "Social Cooperation II: International"
Master in Research in Economics and Business
- "Ethical Analysis of the Economic, Technoscientific and Sociopolitical System"
- "Power in Globalization"
- "Human Rights, Political Philosophy and Religion"
Master in Bioengineering
Master in Management in Industrial Companies
- "Ethics and Social Responsability in the Company"
Joint Master in Global Entrepreneurship and Management
- "Cross-Cultural Management and Ethical Business Practice"
The Chair organises: