Our mission is the integral education of people with attitudes, knowledge and skills that enable and inspire them to create, lead and manage competitive organizations, particularly in technological and industrial areas, committed with excellence and justice, based on deeply-held values deriving from a Christian conception of life. The Mission of IQS School of Management emanates from IQS's mission and is coherent with it.
IQS School of Management Vision
IQS School of Management seeks to be recognized as one of the best undergraduate schools for Business Administration in Spain, and wishes to stand out for its specific Masters' programs, and for the integral education of its graduates and their capacity to manage industrial and technological organizations.
IQS School of Management Values
- Education in discernment and reflection.
- Personal and professional ethical behavior based on mutual respect, the defense of Human Rights and integrity, in accordance with the Gospel.
- The value of human being considering four dimensions: the practical dimension (utilitas), the civic-social dimension (justice), the human-personal dimension (humanitas) and the religious dimension (fides).
- Learning as a life-long process geared by one's own actions.
- Commitment with rigorous work, the value of effort and personal dedication.
- The value of production, development and innovation as sources of wealth creation, and the acknowledgement of justice as the guarantee for an equitable distribution of the same.
- The value of business as a generating entity of work and resource in the long term
- The importance of corporate social responsibility when making business decisions.
- Continuous quality improvement to better serve our stakeholders (students, faculty, business men, graduates...) and fulfillment their expectations.
- The development of a cultural community among faculty and students which does not end on graduation but continues through the Business Alumni Association.
IQS School of Management Goals
The goals of IQS School of Management are the following:
- Develop and maintain the processes and programs necessary to provide our students with a top-quality education in Business Administration, that demonstrate our commitment with excellence and continuous improvement in coherence with our mission and with the recognition of the international educational community.
- Recruit, nurture and provide support to the faculty identified with the values of IQS School of Management that actively contributes in the fulfillment of its mission and goals.
- Recruit students with the potential necessary to complete their studies, and provide them with the competencies that will enable them to quickly integrate and contribute efficaciously in the business world.
- Guarantee that IQS School of Management is recognized by its prestige and commitment with quality, consolidating strong ties with its graduates and strengthening its external communication policy.