• 4. Enrolment


The programme Coordinator will contact you and indicate the subjects that you must enrol in.

  • You will receive an email with the credentials and instructions you need in order to enrol (between June and September).
  • Using your credentials, start your session on the SIGMA academic management application and formalise your enrolment indicating the payment method.

You must submit the following original documentation to the General Secretariat as everything you should have submitted to date will have been in electronic format. You must submit:

  • Certified photocopy of the degree granting you access to the studies or payment slip for the degree issuance fees.
  • Official original academic transcripts.
  • A certificate issued by your home university confirming that the degree you earned enables you to access master’s degree studies in the country where you earned your undergraduate degree.
  • If you decide to pay by direct debit, you must submit the original “SEPA” order and direct debit form to the Administration Department, filled out and signed by the bank account holder. You can find it here. This option is not available for students who do not hold a Spanish bank account or students enrolling in the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management (MGEM).
  • English level certificate

Your enrolment will remain in “conditional enrolment” status until we receive all the original documentation. You must submit all required documentation no later than 30 October 2023.

Language requirements

In order to enrol in an IQS master’s degree, you must provide proof of a B2 or equivalent English level. If you do not have any official certification, you can take the IQS level test, which does not entail any additional cost and which certifies your English level so you can take the master’s degree. However, students enrolling in the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management (MGEM) must submit their official English level certification, whether TOEFL 80 certification or equivalent. If you are an IQS student, you do not need to submit your English level certification (unless you plan to enrol in the MGEM).