• European students

Students belonging to an EU member State, to a State part of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or to Switzerland and want to reside in Spain for a period longer than three months must apply for compulsory registration in the Registro Central de Extranjeros.

Such registration must be made in person at the Oficina de Extranjería or, otherwise, at the police station in the province of residence or wherever the student wants to settle home.

The required documentation is the following one:

  • Application Form in duplicate (in spanish)
  • Passport or the ID card (original and photocopy)

For more information, see the information form (in spanish).